DAY 1: New Delhi - Kuala Lumpur
• Arrive Kuala lumpur airport in the morning
• Check in at your hotel, Freshen up.
• Evening proceed for Kuala Lumpur night tour of Malaysia where we will show case PETRONAS Twin Tower (photo stop) and entrance, Independence Square, King's Palace & Chocolate outlet. You will also be taken to the top of KL tower.
• Dinner at local Indian restaurant or hotel (Optional)
• Overnight Stay at your preferred choice of Hotel
DAY 2: Kualalumpur (Sunway lagoon tour- Optional)
• After breakfast at Hotel
• Day free for leisure or shopping or you can take the optinal tour of Sunway lagoon resort to enjoy your day at the wet and dry park (7 hours stay at sun way lagoon). on your way back, you will be taken to an Indian restaurant or hotel to enjoy dinner (Optional)
• Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 3: Kualalumpur – Genting Highland (indoor theme park)
• After breakfast at Hotel
• You will be picked up from your hotel lobby to be transferred to Genting highland (one way cable car ride included)
• You will be visiting batu caves enroute of genting highlands for photo stop
• Next procced for theme park tickets tickets (indoor &outdoor) to enjoy the theme park
• Overnight at hotel
DAY 4: Genting Highland – Singapore (night safari)
• After breakfast at Hotel
• You will be picked from your hotel lobby to be transferred to Singapore
• On arrival in Singapore, you will be free for the evening and will be taken for night safari tour in the evening.
• Later you will be transferred to an Indian restaurant for dinner (Optional) at a local Indian restaurant
• Overnight at the hotel in Singapore
DAY 5: Singapore (City tour, Universal Studios) (Optional)
• After breakfast at Hotel
• You will be picked from your hotel lobby to enjoy the city tour including visit to little India, china town, Esplanade , suntec city, fountain of wealth, marina bay sands and much more
• Rest of the day free for leisure and to complete your shopping in the beautiful city of Singapore.
• Or Enjoy Universal Studios – The entertainment world of Resort world Sentosa
• Dinner at the local Indian restaurant (Optional).
• Overnight at hotel in Singapore
DAY 6: Singapore (Sentosa Island tour)
• After breakfast at Hotel
• You will be free till noon and then be transferred to sentosa island for your visit to the most talked about island in the world (island admission, songs of the seas, underwater world, dolphin lagoon, images of the Singapore)
• You will be transferred back to your hotel in the evening
• Enjoy dinner at the local Indian restaurant (Optional).
• Overnight at the hotel in Singapore.
Day 7: Singapore - Star Cruise Virgo
• After a buffet breakfast at the hotel day at leisure until you transferred to Cruise Terminal.
• Evening Get transfers to cruise port cruise which departs at 20:00 hrs (Fri.) / 23:59 (wed).
• Dinner included in cruise. Overnight stay at cruise.
Day 8: Star Cruise Virgo (Malacca / Port Klang)
• Meals on board. Cruise will arrive at Malacca around 0700, enjoy the beauty of the beach and enjoy water sports activities.
• Cruise will depart from Malacca around 0900 hrs and will depart for Kuala Lumpur (Port Klang) at 1400, you can enjoy the cruise activities, shows, and disco etc. cruise will depart from Kuala Lumpur (Port Klang) at 2300.
• High sea for Friday cruise. Overnight at cruise.
Day 9: Star cruise Virgo – Singapore
• Meals on board. Cruise will sail you back to Singapore.
•You will be free for the day before you are picked up from hotel to be transferred to Changi airport for your flight back home.
• Universal Studio Tour (with Transfers) INR 4,499/-*
• Jurong Bird Park tour (with Transfers) INR 2,499/-*
• 3 Indian dinners (without Transfers) INR 3,999/-*
Upgrade Option Cruise:
• Inside stateroom (deck – 9) INR 1,999/-* Per Person*
• O/View Stateroom wz Porthole (Deck 5 & 6) INR 4,999/-* Per Person*
• O/View Stateroom wz Window (Deck 5) INR 5,999/-* Per Person*
• O/View Stateroom wz Balcony (Deck 9) INR 15,999/-* Per Person*
• Star Suite (Deck 8) INR 21,999/-* Per Person*
Infant (0 to 2 years at the time of travelling) – INR 9,999*/-
Child without bed (2-3 years) – INR 18,000*/- less than adult cost (no services to be given).
Child without bed – INR 4000*/- Less than adult cost.
Child with bed – INR 2000*/- less than adult.
Single Occupancy – additional INR 24999*/- per adult.
Note: Cruise cost of child as per applicable policy of cruise.
Visa Requirement (Malaysia and Singapore Visa)
Original passport with a minimum of 1 year validity
• 45 X 35 MM
• 80 % Face size
• White Back Ground
• Recent (Within last 3 months)
• Matt Finish
Visa form duly signed and filled by the customer
Visiting Card or proof of occupation
Covering letter with the reason for travelling addressing to the Singapore high commission on the letter head (signed and stamped)
Incase taking Thailand visa (cruise) – require last 3 month bank statement.
The following charges are to be applied at the time of cancellation of holiday:
• Less than 21 days prior to departure - 25 % of the total holiday cost or a minimum of 15,000 (which ever is higher) per person.
• Between 20 – 11 days of departure – 50 % of the total holiday cost per person
• Between 10 – 6 days before departure – 75% of the total holiday cost per person
• Less than 6 days of departure – 100 % of the total holiday cost per person
Please note in case you want to cancel only one passenger out of two (or in proportion when more passengers are travelling). The second passenger will have to pay for single occupancy which will be calculated and given at the time of cancellation or will have to cancel both the passengers. It is not possible to cancel only one passenger out of two (or in proportion when more passengers are travelling).
Please read the notes t & c below to get full clarity on the same.
Notes (Terms & Conditions):
Above Itinerary are a suggested itinerary and not a confirmed one as it can be changed by our local transporter.
We strongly recommend every client to upgrade the hotels as per their choice and star category.
We are intermediary who book and arrange all services for our client. The services are provided by the service providers such as hotels, airlines etc for which we do not have control on their quality and you are requested to speak to them directly for any service related issues
GST, Government taxes to be paid extra by the passenger We do not provide any porter services
All above rates and services are subject to availability and can be changed without prior notice. All transfers and sightseeing are on Seat in coach basis.
There may be certain surcharges applicable at the time of booking of the holiday package as of now; we are not holding any confirmed airline seats, hotel rooms.
Actual ROE is charge at the time of confirmation. Currently calculated at 1 USD = INR 60
Above prices are on Per person basis on Double Occupancy or as specified as otherwise
The per person rates valid between 01 April 2012 to 31st August 2014 as per the group departure dates mentioned below.
The inclusions mentioned in the itinerary are for reference purposes and all the inclusions to subject to your package type booked based on above pricing and acceptance.
We usually give indoor/outdoor tickets on the same day, but on special occasions we might give indoor on one day and outdoor on different days (depending on the itinerary).
Occasionally we have seen departure delays in Malaysia which delays the arrival in Singapore. In case Singapore arrival is delayed, we will switch night safari to an alternate date so as to maintain the comfort of the client (please note the above cannot be confirmed in advance).
City tour and Sentosa tour can be combined on the same day also.
Singapore can be done first or there can be a split stay on any of the destination without any prior notice
Some itineraries have a departure on weekdays for which we might switch itinerary and do Genting Highland first instead of Kualalumpur. In that case the itinerary will be switched and the said can be done without any prior intimation.
No TRANSFERS are given for Dinner unless booked which is payable over and above the cost of above Holiday cost.
Except the peak periods of congresses, fairs, local festivals.
No extra bed is provided at first world hotel (superior room and deluxe room). No cost will be reduced for the same. All triple occupancy has to share the same bed in a room.
Snow world is complimentary and no refund will be given under any circumstances.
Cable car at Genting is subject to operating on the travel date. No refund will be given under any circumstances.
Any delay or cancellation of program due to weather or other reasons will not be eligible for any refund.
Please make sure you follow the timings given by the driver and guide for all the services and transfers. In case you fail to follow the timings, the Driver will leave for which no refund will be given.
Hotels suggested in the itinerary can be changed and will be equivalent or more to the one given to you in terms of price as per the official rate sheet of the hotel.
Some departures can have compulsory gala dinner on 31st of December or other special dates depending on the policy of the hotel which is over and above the cost of above holiday.
The flight details are mostly fixed but can change as well with an alternate flight (mostly in the case of date change)
Please note that the clients opting for cruise (add on) have to be applied for date change with the airline as our group departure dates are fixed. The date change is subject to availability of seat in group class which is subject to approval from the airline. We apply for the date change at the time of confirmation of the group but cannot confirm the same. In case, airline denies the return change. We will have to look at an alternative option for which any additional cost is to be paid by the client.
The hotel will give the room double or twin as per the availability for which we have no control; the said is between the client and the hotel (bedding type availability)
We book the room in a certain room type. Any kind of upgrade or downgrade given to the client by the hotel is as a dispute between the hotel and client for which we have no control. Also, any kind of amenities or services not provided by the hotel will be a dispute between the hotel or airline and the client.
We book basic room in the hotel booked by us unless specified the room category.
Please note that the above holiday is a fixed holiday for which any alteration or changes are not possible and any request for changes are subject to approval and availability.
Please note that the above tour might require physical activity whereby a lot of walking is needed at theme parks and other tours. The tour might also require long hours of tours and arrivals which can be very late or early in the morning. All clients are expected to take full medical check up with a doctor’s approval before taking the above holiday package. In case any client is facing any medical problem, it is highly advisable to consult the doctor before undertaking the above holiday. Also, Super Travel Time booking takes no responsibility in case there is a medical illness during or after the tour because of any reason.
Special assistance is subject to approval based on request.
The above tour cost is calculated as per the current taxes, visa charges and other charges as per the current date. Any change till the time of departure. Any additional cost of such nature will have to be taken care by the client.
Please note to take care of the visa processing and its time as we will not be responsible for any kind of delays or refusal of visa from the concerned consulate and the cancellation policy of the holiday will be applied.
Any kind of disputes or refunds will not be verbally accepted. We will require the invoice, slips and requisite document with details to be able to process any refunds.
Any kind of delays in flight such as fog or technical problem is not the responsibility of Super Travel Time booking and any kind of hotel cancellations and no shows will be the responsibility of the client.
Any disputes are subject to jurisdiction at the Delhi Court of law.
Over and above the cancellation policy as mentioned above. If there is any extra or additional cancellation policy of airline, cruise, hotels etc. the client will be responsible for the same and have to be paid by the client. There are also some tickets that are 100 percent non refundable which is also to be taken care by the client.
Any form of confirmation in terms of email, verbal with advance payment will be treated as confirmation. We also understand that the client accepts the above terms and conditions before confirming the above holiday.